Saturday, November 4, 2017

Day 4: Time to hibernate




(This photo has nothing to do with my post, but I think it's purty.) 



So, in case you need another reminder, daylight savings time ends tonight.  Set your clock back an hour!  That means you get an extra hour of sleep if you want to.

I dread the evening daylight hours getting shorter, but I will be happy to have brighter mornings for getting ready for work and commuting. 

Since I'm forced inside the house more, I look around and see all those uncompleted projects I abandoned last spring.  Unfortunately, it's also the time of year when I want to eat all the time, and my motivation to tackle projects lags. 

Call me an old bear, but I wouldn't mind hiding out until March! Unlike the bear, though, when I come out of my cave, I'll be fatter rather than leaner.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

"So great a cloud of witnesses"

Our nine-year old granddaughter was baptized on Sunday, fully-immersed in water that had been warmed in an inflatable hot-tub.   I grew up B...