Monday, November 27, 2017

Day 27: Breakfast with Santa

This will be a super short post-I still have some work to do to meet tomorrow's deadline.  

But I wanted to share this photo I took of the grandkids Saturday morning "Breakfasting with Santa" at Rader's River Grill under the Irvine bridge. 

Oaklee clearly looks worried.  She didn't know what to think about the fellow with the long white whiskers.  

When asked what they wanted for Christmas, Oaklee said something about "chocolate" in the tiniest of sweet little voices. I think her mommy put her up to that. 

Clay just referred to his extensive written list. Read it for yourself, he basically said. I'm not gonna  go through all that again. 

Ah, these kiddos. They are as much fun as a barrel full of monkeys. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

"So great a cloud of witnesses"

Our nine-year old granddaughter was baptized on Sunday, fully-immersed in water that had been warmed in an inflatable hot-tub.   I grew up B...