Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Day 28:Some mighty pretty weather




I'm loving this long stretch of pretty weather we've been having.  
I love the frosty mornings that are so invigorating and good with my coffee during the drive in to work. 


I love the clear evenings, pretty for taking walks around the cow pasture in the short expanse of daylight left after work. 

Tonight I snapped this picture of the moon already high in the sky by 5 o'clock, but it doesn't begin to do the view justice. 



Now, doesn't that look serene? 

We were just talking at the office today; we only have four more issues of the paper to produce this year! 

Four! 

In a little more than four weeks, 2017 will be past. 

Fastest year yet, I think.  It's been busy and eventful and stressful-and it has simply flown by. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

"So great a cloud of witnesses"

Our nine-year old granddaughter was baptized on Sunday, fully-immersed in water that had been warmed in an inflatable hot-tub.   I grew up B...