Monday, November 13, 2017

Day 13: Too much information

Mondays are killer in the weekly newspaper  business.

Everything that needs to go in our newspaper for Thursday's edition has to be sent in by our Monday deadline.

The articles need to have been written, and photos and stories filed for beginning the process of layout on Tuesdays.

I've received community calendar announcements, school news, political news, courthouse news, blah, blah, blah. It's just about more information than my brain can absorb in one day.  

I've learned of arrests for thefts and for drug use.  I've learned of things that surprised me, and things that should surprise me but I've come to expect.

There's been some good news sprinkled in too, so not all will be gloom and doom in the CV&T this week.

But I've got to give this brain a rest, because tomorrow the onslaught continues.

Until next time...a restful image.  Back when our trees still had tops.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"So great a cloud of witnesses"

Our nine-year old granddaughter was baptized on Sunday, fully-immersed in water that had been warmed in an inflatable hot-tub.   I grew up B...