Friday, November 3, 2017

Day 3: Leaf peeking, and such.


"He looks on the earth and it trembles; he touches the hills and they smoke." Psalm 104:32 


The hubs and I hustled on down to Lexington early this morning for my appointment with the orthopedic doctor.  

After a few x-rays and me demonstrating my ability to move my arm to his satisfaction, the doc said to wear my brace only in a circumstance where I'd be more prone to hurt it...not at my desk, or just piddling around in the house.  
Said I was doing good, and we were outta there! 

The drive down was so dark, and the rain poured at times.  But on the way back home, the fog was beginning to lift, and the colors in the hills were the most vivid I've seen them in a few years. 

We've had to wait for it, but we've got color now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"So great a cloud of witnesses"

Our nine-year old granddaughter was baptized on Sunday, fully-immersed in water that had been warmed in an inflatable hot-tub.   I grew up B...