Sunday, November 6, 2022

That moon tonight!


 If you haven’t been out to see the magnificent almost full moon tonight, well, maybe you should. 

A wispy layer of clouds floating between us and the moon is creating rainbow colored circles around it, and it looks so cool!! 

This has been the most beautiful fall we’ve seen in a long time…and the most fragrant. 

Every time I step out the door, I notice the nutty smell of fallen leaves and I have to breath deep to savor it. 

And because it’s so warm, I can enjoy the moon from outside in my glider. 

There’s still time! Run outside and look! 

Or go sit a spell and watch. 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment

"So great a cloud of witnesses"

Our nine-year old granddaughter was baptized on Sunday, fully-immersed in water that had been warmed in an inflatable hot-tub.   I grew up B...