Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Day 30: NaBloPoMo complete!


I broke from my normal town office/farm routine today for an appointment and a lunch date with my girls and these two cutie pies. Ivy was behind me and didn’t make it into the photo. But she was definitely there! 

We stopped by Aldi for a few things. I love that store. I’m not a shopper, unless it’s one of my favorite grocery stores, that being Aldi and Trader Joe’s. 

I can always find something seasonal and unique at those places. 

Today I picked up a little tub of sugar cookie flavored dessert hummus. That was interesting. Yes, it tasted like sugar cookies, but it also tasted like blended chick peas. 

Sugar cookie in a fiber filled spread. 

Yum. 

Ho-hum

I’ll eat it though. I think it will be good with pretzels. 

Aldi sometimes has household goods I like. 

Today I found a print that I liked for cheap. And it’s reversible with another print on the back! 

I grabbed that and added it to my mantle when I got home, along with some greenery from Chelsea’s shrub trimmings , lol. 

I plan to add some nandina berries and pine cones too.


Doesn’t look too bad for starters, does it. 

Today is the last day of November and therefore the last day of my 30 day blogging challenge. 

I posted a little something every day except one. Nothing of much consequence, but a little something, something. 

Making myself write every day feels very much like a writing exercise at times. In the sense that exercise is sometimes difficult. It feels hard to start. There’s always a million reasons why we don’t have the time or energy. 

I have found that inspiration rarely if ever “strikes” before I write. 

It’s just one of those things ya have to sit down and do, then the creative juices flow. Maybe. 

I’ve written little snippets about my rather boring life, but they’ll be fun to look back on one of these days, just to see what we were up to, if nothing else. 

Thanks for reading! 

Until next time… 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"So great a cloud of witnesses"

Our nine-year old granddaughter was baptized on Sunday, fully-immersed in water that had been warmed in an inflatable hot-tub.   I grew up B...