Monday, November 21, 2022

Thanksgiving prep: Bake cornbread


 What a Monday/Tuesday all rolled into one. 

Our printer gave us an early deadline and my brain is sore this evening. 

Pages sent, two meetings attended after that. 

I think I’m suffering from too much information induced indigestion of the brain! 

I sat through one of the meetings and pondered why I needed to know how many county roads there are, or how much will be spent on three defibrillators for CSEPP, etc. 

So I can pass this info on to our dear readers, of course. 

I did learn that the health department will come to you to give vaccinations if you can’t easily get out. 

Before my meetings I had a break long enough to bake a pretty pone of cornbread. 

What we didn’t eat for supper, I will allow to dry for cornbread dressing on Thursday. 

Let the festivities begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"So great a cloud of witnesses"

Our nine-year old granddaughter was baptized on Sunday, fully-immersed in water that had been warmed in an inflatable hot-tub.   I grew up B...