Monday, November 9, 2020

Day 9: It’s been that kinda day

 


This will be a short post. I have a virtual meeting in a few minutes, then a half dozen other chores to do before bedtime. 

But this picture pretty much sums up the kind of day it’s been. 

Golden. 

Bathed in warm light. 

Sunny. 

A few shadows thrown in for balance. A few aggravations. Such as having work to do on the computer when there were plenty of things to do outside that I would also have enjoyed. Maybe even better. ;) 

Actually, I did combine the two for a spell, computer work and outdoors. 

Anyway, it’s been a spectacular day for November, no doubt about it! 

I hope yours was the same! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"So great a cloud of witnesses"

Our nine-year old granddaughter was baptized on Sunday, fully-immersed in water that had been warmed in an inflatable hot-tub.   I grew up B...