Thursday, November 19, 2020

Day 19: A reflection on a reflection

 


I love photos that reflect the horizon. 
In this case, the pink and blue in the water looked more like the sky actually looked than the sky does in this photo, if that makes sense. 
In other words, the reflection is more accurate than what is being reflected. 

It was such a nice evening for a walk. Cool, but not uncomfortably so. Actually, the hubs and I got “warmed up.”
I’d have shed my sweatshirt, but it was a pullover, so I just stayed warm. 

As you can tell, I don’t have much to say tonight. 
There’s a book and a hot cuppa tea calling my name. 
Buenas noches, amigos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"So great a cloud of witnesses"

Our nine-year old granddaughter was baptized on Sunday, fully-immersed in water that had been warmed in an inflatable hot-tub.   I grew up B...