Saturday, November 7, 2020

Day 7. A big announcement

 It was another great day to be alive and to mostly avoid social media. 

I couldn’t help but take a peek after the election was called tho.  

The scope of reaction to the news was pretty interesting, to say the least. 

I think it is important to remember: Hilary supporters were as devastated four years ago as Trump supporters are this year. 

Life will go on. We need to move forward. Life’s too short to be angry over politics. There are too many people who need help, too much of this hideous coronavirus that threatens to overwhelm our health care systems. 

I pray we all come together. 

Since it was such a marvelous day, we pretty much stayed outside after breakfast. 

After fixing a “tater hole” in the barn to keep them from freezing this winter, we sidled up to working on this big old camper that was given to us. 

It looks okay on the outside, but the floor has some rotten places that need major attention. 

It’s either the ceiling caving in or the floor, with old campers. They are very susceptible to water damage, that’s for sure. 

Another noteworthy event for the day... “someone” gave me a black cat! 

She’s a half grown kitten, and she looks just. like. my beloved Black Betty. 

I think I will call her Kammie Jo! 

She’s sweet, but is being pretty shy-for now. 

She blends into the shadowy corners, but I spy her pretty green eyes! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

"So great a cloud of witnesses"

Our nine-year old granddaughter was baptized on Sunday, fully-immersed in water that had been warmed in an inflatable hot-tub.   I grew up B...