Monday, November 23, 2020

Day 23: Light play

It’s been a busy busy Monday with an early deadline. 
On my busiest days at the office, I’m sitting on my butt all day, hunched over the keyboard and growing stiffer by the minute by afternoon. It wears me out.
I needed a good jaunt around the pasture when I got home to feel rested and energized. 
Funny how that works, isn’t it!  
During my half hour walk, the sky changed quickly as the sun went sliding over the horizon. 
I photograph this view frequently, but I don’t think it ever looks the same, always changing in the light. 
Always beautiful. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"So great a cloud of witnesses"

Our nine-year old granddaughter was baptized on Sunday, fully-immersed in water that had been warmed in an inflatable hot-tub.   I grew up B...