Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Day 25: Time to cuddle up, cozy down

I took down some of my fall decorations this morning, before the rain and blustery wind drove me inside. 

It seems a little premature with Thanksgiving not yet here, but I have enjoyed them since mid September. 

The forecast is calling for a few more days of fair weather, so I figure I’d better transition from fall to Christmas decor before it’s turns cold...which is supposed to happen next week!

Eek! 

I’m so excited at the prospect of snow with the Christmas decorations up. Bright color, twinkling lights, Christmas cheer. 

I’m planning to listen to All the Christmas music and watch All the sappy Christmas movies and eat All the Christmas treats and drink All the hot cozy teas. 

I’m ready to hibernate. The news is scary and depressing, Facebook has too much hostility, and I want to cozy down. Cuddle up too, maybe. 

There could be a glitch in my plans though. Well, there could be more than one, but the one I’m thinking of is my half grown black cat, who has already been shaking the flock off my new flocked dollar store tree that I have not yet decorated. 

 
Jo gets wild at times. This could be a deterrent to my cozy. I may have to throw her out. 


Look at her, acting all calm and innocent.  And looking cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"So great a cloud of witnesses"

Our nine-year old granddaughter was baptized on Sunday, fully-immersed in water that had been warmed in an inflatable hot-tub.   I grew up B...