Thursday, November 26, 2020

Day 26: Not our typical Thanksgiving

 

About the only thing typical about Thanksgiving at our house this year was the kushaw pie. 

Except I usually eat it at Mom’s, and she’s the one who usually makes it. 

We stayed home and worked on decking the halls today, tho. My only nod to our traditional feast was the pies...we ate leftover baked ham...no turkey! I think that was a first. 

Instead of cooking, we drug decorations out of storage. 

We got most of the outdoor lights up, and I hope to get the big tree up tomorrow. 

Although the day was different, it was a good one! I hope yours was too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

"So great a cloud of witnesses"

Our nine-year old granddaughter was baptized on Sunday, fully-immersed in water that had been warmed in an inflatable hot-tub.   I grew up B...