Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Day 6 of NaBloPoMo: The Election

So this is gonna be brief.

I'm still at work having just sent the final two pages of the paper, and I haven't eaten. That makes me hangry when it's almost midnight.

The large voter turnout and a local power outage or two resulted in some polls closing late.

I won some of the votes I cast, and I  lost some.

But I'm thankful that all is quiet in the streets. No rioting or anything as far as I can tell.

As flawed as our nation is, I'm thankful we still have relatively peaceful elections.

Now, it's time to regroup and press on, people. Let's try to work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"So great a cloud of witnesses"

Our nine-year old granddaughter was baptized on Sunday, fully-immersed in water that had been warmed in an inflatable hot-tub.   I grew up B...