Thursday, November 10, 2016

Foggy morning breakdown

There's something to be said for living in the same place for a long time.
You learn it's many moods, how it looks in different lights and seasons. You see it naked and fully clothed.
I never get tired of looking at the landscape around me. It's always changing but forever remains the same.
The air I breathe here is filled with the stories of family who lived through different eras.
This land is a constant in a tumultuous word.
I'm happy to be grounded here in these hills. They hold your heart forever, my little Goosehead grandbabies like to sing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"So great a cloud of witnesses"

Our nine-year old granddaughter was baptized on Sunday, fully-immersed in water that had been warmed in an inflatable hot-tub.   I grew up B...