Thursday, November 28, 2019
So very full
What a wonderful Thanksgiving! My heart is as full as my belly.
With a house bulging at the seams with people, good food, laughter and love, how could I possibly ask for anything more?
I missed Johnnie though. He loved Thanksgiving dinner so much, particularly the turkey drumstick. I thought of him several times throughout the day.
Before everyone headed home, I snapped this photo of all Mom and Dad's grandkids and great-grandkids. It's unbelievable how the grandkids have mostly grown up, and the great-grandkids are catching up with them quickly! I hope they'll always stay close and make time to get together.
Each is so special in their own unique way, and I pray the Lord will guide them and favor them all their days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
February Farm Diary: A wrap-up on a short month!
A creek and a rock are great entertainment for these two. On Mondays, I like to "reset" for the week, because on weekends, we ten...
-
I don’t see much evidence to support that snow advisory we’ve been warned about every few minutes for the past two days, but I’m playing it ...
-
It's been a good day for the proverbial ducks... not such a good day for Small Business Saturday or hanging the Christmas lights outdo...
-
A creek and a rock are great entertainment for these two. On Mondays, I like to "reset" for the week, because on weekends, we ten...

No comments:
Post a Comment