Thursday, November 28, 2019

So very full


What a wonderful Thanksgiving!  My heart is as full as my belly.

With a house bulging at the seams with people, good food, laughter and love, how could I possibly ask for anything more?

I missed Johnnie though.  He loved Thanksgiving dinner so much, particularly the turkey drumstick. I thought of him several times throughout the day.

Before everyone headed home, I snapped this photo of all Mom and Dad's grandkids and great-grandkids.  It's unbelievable how the grandkids have mostly grown up, and the great-grandkids are catching up with them quickly! I hope they'll always stay close and make time to get together.

Each is so special in their own unique way, and I pray the Lord will guide them and favor them all their days.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

"So great a cloud of witnesses"

Our nine-year old granddaughter was baptized on Sunday, fully-immersed in water that had been warmed in an inflatable hot-tub.   I grew up B...