Tuesday, November 26, 2019

How do you process?


I thought this quote was kinda clever, but I disagree with that last sentence, Ms. Parker.

If you are a writer, you aren't really happy if you aren't writing.

I almost can't imagine not writing.  It's my way of processing life.

Some sing.  Some paint. Some build.  Some clean house. Some cook.

I write.  And cook sometimes.  Rarely clean.  Would love to become a skilled carpenter. I hate to paint.  I like to sing sometimes, but it's nothing I'd want anyone else to have to suffer through.

I write nearly every day, whether it's in a journal, at work, or this blog.

Sometimes I don't feel very inspired doing it, and I really don't have a lot to say, but it's good mental exercise, I suppose.

Tonight I recruited my hubby to help me move/drag my old Army desk to the opposite side of the room, next to the window.

This might sound silly, but I love it when the sun comes through the window and bathes me in light while I'm writing. And this particular window gets lots of morning sun.

I don't know why I hadn't thought of moving it before.  But here I am, feeling inspired already, and it's dark.  ðŸ˜Ž And almost bedtime.  ðŸ˜‰






No comments:

Post a Comment

"So great a cloud of witnesses"

Our nine-year old granddaughter was baptized on Sunday, fully-immersed in water that had been warmed in an inflatable hot-tub.   I grew up B...