Friday, November 22, 2019

No sign of the ears straightening up

But Mom...mahh, ... I can't hold it up! 

Yes, this cute little thing appears to have a permanently bent ear, but I see no sign that she was frostbit.  I'd like to get ahold of her cute littler floppy ears, but she still keeps her distance.
In the meantime, she's doing well, nursing frequently and frisking around.  
I saw her being chased by one of her older sisters today, which got big sis a scolding from me, but no harm was done. 
And besides, her momma was watching closely and was ready to intervene if she was too rough on her!

(I've got to come up with some names. These pronouns are confusing even me!)

Happy weekend, folks!  I'm about to sign off and dive into a good book.  Adios!



Isn't she the cutest thing?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

"So great a cloud of witnesses"

Our nine-year old granddaughter was baptized on Sunday, fully-immersed in water that had been warmed in an inflatable hot-tub.   I grew up B...