Note the fog rising from the coves. That's not unusual on a drizzly day, but the fog rising from the snow-covered ground is something I don't remember ever seeing before.
Sunday, March 1, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
February Farm Diary: A wrap-up on a short month!
A creek and a rock are great entertainment for these two. On Mondays, I like to "reset" for the week, because on weekends, we ten...
-
I don’t see much evidence to support that snow advisory we’ve been warned about every few minutes for the past two days, but I’m playing it ...
-
It's been a good day for the proverbial ducks... not such a good day for Small Business Saturday or hanging the Christmas lights outdo...
-
A creek and a rock are great entertainment for these two. On Mondays, I like to "reset" for the week, because on weekends, we ten...
No comments:
Post a Comment