Sunday, April 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
February Farm Diary: A wrap-up on a short month!
A creek and a rock are great entertainment for these two. On Mondays, I like to "reset" for the week, because on weekends, we ten...
-
I don’t see much evidence to support that snow advisory we’ve been warned about every few minutes for the past two days, but I’m playing it ...
-
It's been a good day for the proverbial ducks... not such a good day for Small Business Saturday or hanging the Christmas lights outdo...
-
A creek and a rock are great entertainment for these two. On Mondays, I like to "reset" for the week, because on weekends, we ten...
Wow...great picture..Not sure...looks like hay?
ReplyDeleteIt sorta does, but no, that's not it. Our trampoline sets under maple trees and they are dropping their seeds like crazy right now. My daughter's boyfriend is somewhere in the air above this cloud of maple seeds that he stirred up by jumping. :)
ReplyDelete